- Lumber made from recycled plastic milk jugs
- Looks like painted wood, but with none of its inherent vulnerabilities to wear
- Heavier and more rigid than wood, with increased stability for outdoor use
- Never requires paint, stain, or sealant
- Does not absorb water
- Won’t rot, splinter, crack, or attract termites
- Holds up to rain, salt spray, extreme temperatures, and heavy wind
- Easy to clean
Hardware consists of marine-grade,316 stainless steel to provide the ultimate in durability. Not all stainless steel is created equal. It even has primed and painted heads of hardware to match the color of the poly lumber.
Screws and bolt heads are gracefully obscured from the front view. Its joints and attachment points are painstakingly engineered to remove all visible hardware from the front of the seat, back, and arms.