- Lumber made from recycled plastic milk jugs
- Looks like painted wood, but with none of its inherent vulnerabilities to wear
- Heavier and more rigid than wood, with increased stability for outdoor use
- Never requires paint, stain, or sealant
- Does not absorb water
- Won’t rot, splinter, crack, or attract termites
- Holds up to rain, salt spray, extreme temperatures, and heavy wind
- Easy to clean
The back features a gentle horizontal curve, with a seat specially contoured to provide the utmost in comfort, anytime you feel inclined to recline.
This Durawood Sunrise Adirondack Rocker represents the culmination of diligent design and construction by artisans based in North Carolina, a state richly endowed in the furniture craftsmanship tradition.
Hardware consists of marine-grade, 316 stainless steel to provide the ultimate in durability. Not all stainless steel is created equal. We have even primed and painted the heads of the hardware to match the color of the poly lumber.